People use the bathroom for many reasons. Whether you live alone or have a family of five, having a bathroom where you can store your daily essentials can take up a lot of storage and make your bathroom dirty.
This, in turn, can lead to bathroom spills and damage! So what’s the solution to it? It would be best to have a vanity that is a focal point of any bathroom where you do your morning routine. Because there are so many possibilities with various dimensions, picking the right size might be challenging. The available space will influence your storage requirements and the unit you choose.
Therefore, if you’re redesigning a bathroom, you must first be aware of the things from which you’ll benefit. Read on to learn how to install a vanity in the available space without incurring much.
Key considerations to choosing a vanity for a limited space
Let’s examine some of the key criteria that are used to select the best option for you.
- Define goals and purpose: Before searching for a bathroom vanity, it’s crucial to measure your available space accurately. Take note of the width, height, and depth of the area where the vanity will be installed. Consider any obstructions, such as doors, windows, or plumbing, that may affect the dimensions. These measurements will serve as your guide in finding a vanity that fits perfectly without overcrowding the bathroom.
- Measure the space: Before embarking on the search for a bathroom vanity, it’s crucial to measure your available space accurately. Take note of the width, height, and depth of the area where the vanity will be installed. Consider any obstructions such as doors, windows, or plumbing that may affect the dimensions. These measurements will serve as your guide in finding a vanity that fits perfectly without overcrowding the bathroom, such as a 30 inch vanity in Norcross/Alpharetta, GA.
- Select the appropriate style and design: As the style and design of a vanity hold significant importance in any bathroom, these factors should always be considered. Many bathroom cabinet styles and designs are available, from which you can pick the right one that suits your preferences and needs. A vanity that suits a person’s unique preferences and tastes can be found in all styles, from traditional to modern, rustic to minimalist. However, the style you select must go well with the bathroom’s current decor.
- Consider the type of storage you want: Getting additional storage with vanity is something everyone cherishes. So you must consider your storage requirements and then pick a vanity that will fulfill your needs. Make a list of the items in your current vanity and arrange them according to what you should have easy access to and what you should have nearby. This will help you put what you should store and where it should be placed into perspective. Consider adding additional cabinets on the counters if your vanity cabinet is small. You’ll get more storage this way.
- Plumbing requirements: When deciding where to put your vanity, you must consider the plumbing and electricity. You can save your plumbing costs by installing the vanity on the same wall where the sink and shower tap is located. Drains and pipes will need to be rerouted even if a traditional floor-mounted vanity is switched out for one that is wall-mounted. A vanity placed far from other bathroom fixtures can also increase the cost of plumbing.
- Consider Customization and Multifunctionality: If you’re struggling to find a vanity that doesn’t fit your available space, consider customizing it. Many manufacturers offer customization options, allowing you to tailor the vanity’s dimensions to your requirements. Additionally, look for vanities with multifunctional features such as integrated mirrors, lighting, or towel racks, which can help save space and add functionality to your bathroom.
We hope you have a clear idea of the factors to consider before selecting your desired vanity. Let’s move on to the types of bathroom vanities for a better picture.
Types of Bathroom vanities
Regarding bathroom vanities in Norcross/Alpharetta, GA, the choice of materials plays a significant role in aesthetics and durability. One popular material for bathroom vanities is white quartz, known for its elegance, durability, and versatility. Let’s explore different types of bathroom vanities, including those made with this material.
- Countertop Vanities: Bathroom vanities with white quartz countertops are timeless and luxurious. It offers a clean and sleek look that complements various designs and styles, from contemporary to traditional. The smooth and nonporous surface is highly resistant to stains, scratches, and moisture, making it a durable and low-maintenance option for the bathroom.
- Double Sink Vanities: Double sink vanities are popular for large bathrooms where the family shares them. When paired with quartz countertops, these vanities exude elegance and sophistication. The durability and stain resistance of this makes it ideal for handling the demands of daily use in a busy bathroom.
- Floating Vanities: Floating vanities, also wall-mounted vanities, are an excellent option for modern and minimalist bathroom designs. Combined with white quartz, these vanities create a visually striking contrast and a clean, contemporary look.
- Vessel Sink Vanities: Vessel sinks are a stylish and unique option for bathroom vanities, and when paired with white quartz countertops, they create a striking focal point. Vessel sinks sit atop the vanity and are available in various shapes, sizes, and materials.
When renovating your bathroom, it is crucial to select the appropriate vanity. There are various kinds of vanities to select from, each offering its advantages. Additionally, the style of your vanity can influence the overall appearance of your bathroom. It is important to pick a design that complements the rest of your decor. Our professionals are available to help you make the optimal choice.