A bathroom is an essential component of every home. It is where you find solitude and where you may unwind with a hot bath to wash away your day’s stress. It is also an area where we groom ourselves to look our best. Although we can get ready anywhere where the mirror is, bathrooms are the second most visited area in a home after a bedroom.
This is where a bathroom vanity comes in!
Most bathroom vanity designs include a mirror and a storage cabinet under the sink. Today we will discuss natural wood vanity designs.
Why choose wood vanities?
The classic option for any conventional bathroom is a natural wood vanity. It has a classic and vintage look because of its warm natural colors and wooden cabinets. Also, a wooden bathroom vanity with legs protects the water from entering the cabinet as the cabinet is above the floor.
Vanities made of wood have a unique aesthetic texture that gives your space a delicate splash of color. A wooden bathroom vanity is an excellent addition to your home, whether you are looking for a wall-hung cabinet under your sink or on the side.
To learn more about them, let’s explore their benefits.
Advantages of picking a wood vanity for your bathroom
- Unique style: Wooden bathroom vanities are again back in fashion and look fantastic. These oak cabinets may undoubtedly be incorporated into various styles because of their chic and stunning appearance. Due to the classic wood grain, you can use a muted color palette with these cabinets. Also, you can stand out from the crowd by investing in wooden bathroom vanities instead of the typical all-white bathroom. So if you want to give your bathroom a minimalist and vintage look, you must go for this vanity.
- Range of colors: When buying a wooden vanity, you can pick from a wide range of colors available. If you want something light, nude, or dark and striking, you will surely find what you are looking for in vanity wood. Consider your bathroom’s fixtures and fittings before making your final decision. The main goal is to have a beautiful, coordinated area rather than a mixture of fixtures and fittings. Hence, you must stick to a color palette when choosing the interiors and accessories for your home.
- Vanity choices and finishes: Wooden bathroom vanities are an excellent option whether you’re searching for a cabinet below your sink or next to it. Many wall-hung alternatives are available in the size and color you desire, all of which are sure to fit within your budget. This type of vanity offers you many options that complement your taste. You can select one of the numerous wooden bathroom vanities if you want a bathroom cabinet with mirrors.
- Enhances your bathroom experience: The calming fragrance of natural wood brings a soothing touch to your bathroom routine. Woods such as cedar, teak, and hinoki are ideal for wet surroundings as they contain resins that prevent decay and give you a delightful aroma. Cedar, in particular, evokes pleasant memories of a happy time. By incorporating the fragrance of these woods into your shower, you can enjoy the benefits without using any artificial sprays, oils, or chemicals.
- Durability and strength: Wood is a great material for double bathroom vanities because of its strength and durability. Unlike particleboard or MDF, solid wood does not expand or warp when damp. Wooden vanities offer durable and reliable storage options for your bathroom that will endure the test of time. So if you are wondering whether to choose a wooden vanity for your bathroom, now you know it is a long-lasting and trustworthy solution.
How to remodel your bathroom with a wooden vanity?
Here are some tips to incorporate into your bathroom’s design to make this vanity work for you. These are:
- Combine it with other materials: Natural materials like stone, marble, or ceramic tiles go nicely with wood. Consider incorporating these materials to create a harmonious style in your bathroom.
- Add texture: You should never be scared to try new things. You can add texture to your bathroom with a wood vanity. Consider adding a rough shower curtain or a woven rug to the room for even more texture. A bathroom vanity with texture and dimension adds interest. To give your bathroom vanity some tenderness, use textiles.
- Keep it minimal: When it comes to a natural wood vanity, you should never overdo it by adding more and more accessories. This vanity is a unique statement, so there’s no point in exaggerating it. To complement a more traditional vanity, contrast it with a modern vessel sink and use contemporary hardware and lighting.
A wood vanity is a great option for your bathroom since it offers durability, longevity, and a classic design. You can easily choose the ideal double bathroom vanity to meet your needs and design preferences due to the wide range of available wood species, including oak, maple, and birch. You can also enjoy a lovely and useful bathroom centerpiece for many years by picking the perfect finish and taking good care of your vanity.