We strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service every time!
The shipping method we used is not low cost, but our product arrived safely and on time.
In-stock orders typically ship in 2 business days. Orders placed after 12:00CST on Friday ship on Monday. In order to give you the best shipping rates, some items may be sent in separate packages.
We ship our cabinet only with the Curbside delivery service, which provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include setup or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. When shipping any freight items, please note that pallets are considered packaging material, and we cannot be held liable for utilizing them.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt. If you are refusing delivery due to damage, please note that it was refused due to damage on this receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver cannot complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt. Please note if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck, we will be unable to complete delivery. Additional charges might apply if other shipping methods are required.
Customer Pick Up
We offer a free pick-up option from our warehouses. Located in Norcross, GA, and Alpharetta, GA.
Who can pick up your order:
You can pick up your order or choose someone else to pick it up. To have your order picked up by someone else, You’ll need to provide the pickup person’s name, email address, and phone number in the comment box during checkout. They’ll need to show their ID and the order number at the pickup location.
Only you — or the person you’ve told us will pick up your order — can pick up your items.
We are always excited to receive feedback from our customers.
A few things should happen at pick-up.
During pick-up, every item will be inspected by one of our quality control team members and reviewed with you or a third-party person so we can ensure that the product meets your expectations! A signature of inspection will be required.
The warehouse staff will assist in loading your order
If a third party is collecting your order, please notify us in advance and ensure they bring a photo ID, or our warehouse team may deny pick up.