Charlotte 36 in. W x 22 in. D Left Offset Sink Bathroom Solid Teak Vanity with Countertop
✅ SOFT-CLOSE DOORS AND DRAWERS
✅ AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZES
✅ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
As someone who values style, class, and comfort in their home, you know that nothing makes a bathroom feel more luxurious than a high-quality vanity. With its timeless traditional design and superior construction, the Charlotte collection vanity is the perfect choice for anyone looking to upgrade their master bathroom. Made with 100% solid teak wood, this beauty is incredibly durable and reliable, offering plenty of storage space to keep your bathroom neat and tidy. Additionally, it features a soft-close mechanism to give you an added layer of comfort while using the vanity, making it one of the most user-friendly vanities on the market today. So, if you’re looking to really elevate your bathroom to new heights, look no further than the Charlotte collection vanity! It’s sure to be the crowning glory of any master bathroom.
- 1. Traditional style with a modern twist - made from teak wood, this bathroom vanity features a clean, contemporary design with soft-close hardware and antique brass hardware.
- 2. Premium quartz or marble countertops - choose from a variety of colors to perfectly match your existing decor.
- 3. Made from sustainable and eco-friendly Teak wood, this product is a great way to provide your home with the comfort you deserve. The FSC certificate ensures that it meets strict environmental standards
- 4. Plenty of storage space - this vanity comes with plenty of cabinet space to store all your bathroom essentials.
- 5. Easy Carry - The cabinets are easy to carry because they come in 2 separate boxes. Countertop and cabinet, so you can just pick up the pieces without worrying about lifting heavy items!
We use premium materials not only because they're durable but for the cleaner and more refined finished look that will last you years down the road
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.